- An 10 -week course in February and September of each year
- Is about removing barriers to personal wholeness and to promote freedom and strength through Jesus Christ.
- We bring the good of Biblical Principles to help people find deep healing from past and present wounds.
- To be vulnerable and courageous in personal sharing with trusted others.
- To identify and resolve the wounds from your childhood in a way that frees you from the effects of those wounds.
- To accept God’s grace and forgiveness in those areas where you struggle to receive what you haven’t earned or deserved.
- To set healthy boundaries with your family, friends and with your work so that your soul is well cared for.
- To discern God’s voice in the midst of so many others and to act on His leading for your life, career, and most of all, your personal well-being and healing.
Monday, February 28, 2022
Monday, May 2, 2022
The River Church Community
670 LIncoln Avenue
San Jose, CA 95126
7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED
Please fill out the application and send to us no later than Tuesday February 15, 2022.
THE HEALING PATH 1.0 Application Download
- To help us help you in your journey towards wholeness.
- For placement with a small group leader who be believe would work well with you.
- Your ability to clearly answer these questions goes a long way to help us in the process.
- All information shared will be kept strictly confidential.
If you are accepted into the program, it is imperative that you attend every meeting, because each teaching builds on the other from week to week. You will be placed in a small group with several others where we hope to build trust and create a safe place to allow Jesus to come into our deep places of pain and struggle. Your consistent participation is as needful to them as it is to you.
Tuition for the class is $200
Paid either through our PayPal account or by check on the first night of class.